Sunday, January 17, 2010

A few quick words

It just snowed again and yesterday night my host sister Natalia and I went for a little walk up into the hills of our village. It was pretty fun in the snow and we got some cool views of our snow covered village. While we were up in the hills, where many use the land for farming, we walked into places that she had never even been. But on the way we got to take some pictures of the village below, some of which are pretty cool. I have been realizing that my language is not that bad if I can go on a walk and we can shoot the breeze for a couple of hours without me having to think too hard. On the other hand I know that I have plateaued and need to step it up a notch by studying either on my own, or with a tutor. Anyway, enjoy these pictures of my village.



Posted by Picasa